Do You Need Help?
If you need help, do not wait:
If you are in immediate danger – CALL 911!
Call our 24-Hour Crisis Line – 1-800-634-9893
Warning Signs of Abuse:
Because relationships exist on a spectrum it can be hard to tell when a behavior crosses the line from healthy to unhealthy or even abusive. Use these warning signs of abuse to see if your relationship is going in the wrong direction:
- Checking your cell phone or email without permission
- Constantly putting you down
- Extreme jealousy or insecurity
- Explosive temper
- Isolating you from family or friends
- Making false accusations
- Mood swings
- Physically hurting you in any way
- Telling you what to do
- Repeatedly pressuring you to have sex