October 19, 2020
9 Ways to get involved with Project Woman during Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Volunteer! Contact us through our website or call us today.
- Donate items! Domestic Violence survivors sometimes have to leave in a hurry and do not have much with them. Check out our wish list here.
- Wear purple clothing or ribbons on Thursday, Oct. 22nd in support of Domestic Violence Awareness and share your photo with the tag #PurpleThursday
- Donate a few dollars. A small donation can make a big difference. Donate Now.
- Share your story! Are you a survivor of Domestic Violence and are now thriving? Share your story with us to encourage survivors that are going through a rough time.
- Educate yourself on how to support a friend. Would you know if a friend was being abused? Would you know what to say and how to help?
- Interested in working at Project Woman? Check out our job openings here.
- Sign up for our email list. This is a simple way to stay involved.
- Join us for our DIVA Night In! Join the fun- you can be a Party Host or be a party of one!